Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mood boards

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything; I've jumped from idea to idea on what to do with this blog. I want to make it MORE than just a recovery blog. It's A Blissful Journey and I want to share things that make me happy or bring me bliss or something of that nature but I just can't figure out how to project that through this blog. While making it exciting. So I'm still playing around with idea's. Looking around for inspiration to what exactly it is I want to project in this blog. What I want you guys, the readers, to take away from it. My only hope is that this blog inspires someone else to go after what they dream of doing or to know that you're not alone or that there is help if you're willing to ask for it. But also that life is life. Life is always going to be life and it's short. Pay attention to the things that make you happy, the little things especially. I, myself am actively always trying to practice gratitude and man, it's hard.

Anyway...

I was cruising through Pinterest as I sometimes do and I came across this, a mood board. I mean I've heard of them before or like an inspiration board or something but in a physical aspect all I see is a poster board with chopped up magazines glued to it.

But when I took a look at some on Pinterest it appealed to me a little more. Some people had images, or quotes or color palettes. And I guess the idea is to put together something that would inspire you or evoke emotion when you look at it.

I'm totally interested in making my own mood board but honestly, I'm having trouble with what I'd actually put in it because I like to separate things so much. Let's see if I can let go of that and just throw together everything I find that inspires me haha.

What would be on your mood board? Would it be colors? Words? Would you have a theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment